Here we go for round 2. We will be starting back up with a very limited schedule. Our venues pages will reflect which venues will be open for poker. We will start on Wednesday 8/5.
As you know we are trying to get back safe and consistent. We will be restructuring the Bi-Monthlies. Points and wins will be calculated and stored. We will announce the restructured points event at a later date. If you have any questions you can email SEHpoints@gmail.com
Lastly, MASKS ARE MANDATORY at the table. 8 players to the table. No exceptions. Please continue to support our venues but eat away from the poker table.
Starting with the Dec/Jan Bi Monthly (played early March) it will be for the top 40 in points. Those with points from 41st-50th can be alternates. If there are seats from players that do not show you will be seated in the order of your ranking. It is possible to be in the alternates and not get a seat.
SEH ways to earn extra points:
- If a venue gets a minimum of 20 players for the night – Each player will receive 100 points
- Any Bounty – 100 points
- Bad Beat (full house or better beaten) – 100 points
- High hand for the night – 200 points (one card must be in your hand)
- First Place – 200 points
- Second Place – 100 points
- Third Place – 50 points
SEH ways to earn extra chips:
- Maximum is 3000 with the exception of: bringing a new player and birthday
- Food ordered and eaten from venue: 2000 chips
- Beverages ordered from venue: 1000 chips
- Bringing a new player – player and guest both get 1000 extra chips per game
- Birthday Club: 1500 extra chips per game on your birthday week!